This blog is dedicated to exploring the wonderful world of Salt Lake City, Utah. My goal is to hunt out and find those little places that no one has heard of but are just dying to be discovered. I hope this will be a fun guide to anyone wanting to take a weekend trip or someone just wanting to know more about the unique place they live.
If you have some ideas or find a new place please let me know!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Book Exchange



I wondered into this book store located on 1100 East and just off of 2100 South a week ago. I was so glad I went inside. It doesn't look like much but I fell in love! They have an awesome selection of books and they are reasonably priced. Also the service was awesome! Its one of those places were they know their customers by name. I found a book I have been wanting to re-read for a long time, Loves Music, Loves to Dance by Mary Higgins Clark.

It reminded me a lot of The Shop Around the Corner in You've Got Mail. Except it doesn't just have children's books.

It is definitely a place I want to visit again and again.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love a good book shop too!