This blog is dedicated to exploring the wonderful world of Salt Lake City, Utah. My goal is to hunt out and find those little places that no one has heard of but are just dying to be discovered. I hope this will be a fun guide to anyone wanting to take a weekend trip or someone just wanting to know more about the unique place they live.
If you have some ideas or find a new place please let me know!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

9th And 9th



One of the hidden treasures of Salt Lake City. This little nugget is something sweet to stumble upon. It has everything from a yoga studios, to designer boutiques. There are some yummy cafes and restaurants as well. My sister and I went there this weekend and had so much fun just looking at all the fun places.



First we went to Apt.202, which can only be described as chic fashion! I loved everything inside and wish I could afford it.



Our next favorite place was Children's Hour. Don't let the name fool you, it has designer women's and children's clothing and more. I think we each said, "That's SO cute!" about fifty times.

That took a bit of energy so we skipped across the street to Great Harvest, YUM!! And enjoyed a free slice of bread, and then bought some for the road.



We could have been there for hours and only got to see a bit of it but that just leaves more to discover next time.

4 comments:

Amy said...

you should have come and visited! 9th and 9th is my neighborhood! i love your blog by the way...so fun!

Jillian said...

That would have been fun! We were rushed away by Bruce. He needed the car :(...
Someday we will have two cars and i will be able to shop for however long i want and be able to stop by and visit you! THANKS by the way!

Lori said...

Love this post...wish I could have been with you! Tiffany told me that it was a wonderful day... :-)

Sharstin said...

that sounds like so much fun! I love all those little boutiques and shops! you are so cute jilly!~love ya!