This blog is dedicated to exploring the wonderful world of Salt Lake City, Utah. My goal is to hunt out and find those little places that no one has heard of but are just dying to be discovered. I hope this will be a fun guide to anyone wanting to take a weekend trip or someone just wanting to know more about the unique place they live.
If you have some ideas or find a new place please let me know!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Scaddy's



So I didn't get a chance to go anywhere fun this week. So I decided this would be a good chance to introduce you to one of my favorite places. I know its great so I dont have to "try it out" to tell you about it. This does mean I dont have any pictures to show you, but I did find the logo on line (thanks google).
Scaddy's Fresh Grill is locally owned and operated. The owner is great and is usually there to greet you. The atmosphere is a simple home town hamburger joint with a few tv's here and there, so we have even gone to watch a few jazz games. But what really makes this place great is the food! They have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We have only gone for dinner but there breakfast looks amazing. They're breakfast specialty is Swedish pancakes. There hamburger's are simply delicious!! I love any of the burgers that have the Scaddy sauce,ya that's right, Scaddy sauce! Its like fry sauce with a little something special. Bruce loves the Wayne burger and the fries are YUM!
Basically you are going to have to try it yourself!


1846 South 300 West Salt Lake City, Utah

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like our "Stover Boys!"! Can't wait to try it!

Jillian said...

It is a lot like Stover Boys, a lot less greasy though.